Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ben Barnes.. :)

As you may or may not know, i am a tamil, but i have light skin. If people ask me
"oh, what's your background?" And i will respond ; "I'm tamil" and this is always their reaction; "OH MY GOD YOUR TAMIL?!?!?, I SWEAR YOUR INDIAN OR SOMETHING??" like, really?!?? is this really necessarily!
Anyway, i am sick.. with a damn runny nose! I can't even swallow! =[
The bright side i am done my geography essay! & watching Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! Ben Barnes, you are handsome! MY KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOUR!

His stair is so ..*&$^*))***&%()*$## LIKE OH MY GOD!

You cannot describe how pretty he is!

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS...YUM! LOOOL

NOTE: LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH! IT'S TOO HOT! kekeke

I know your melting! <3
(tilt your head to the right and there is a heart, OMG)




Well my friend told she wanted to come over, but i wouldn't hold my breathe! Just saying.. she has that habit of breaking promises. AND! THE WORST MEMORY IN THE WORLD!! I NEVER!!!! yea.. but i she still rocks! :)


WELL YEA BYE!!!!!!!