Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My photography obsession !

I have been posting A lot of HD pictures which inspire.
They look very cute, and something out of a perfect world..if we had one.
I really love them, and i think i will continue to post more of these pictures.

My day, for those people who care. Well i kind of exposed my friend who was cutting her self. And she cried..i felt bad. But this had been going on too long. I swear the cuts get deeper and deeper.

It freaks me out, I never understood why people do that to themselves. Like do you really have to go to that extent...do really have to hurt your own body, and leave SCARS to heal your self..because to me that sounds like the wrong thing to do. It just seems like a very unique topic.

I don't know what to do about her. We are not talking and it bothers me.

I miss her.

Well anyway...i'll be posting pictures..so look for them :)

FOLLOW AND COMMENT!