Friday, June 3, 2011

LOCK DOWN!

My friends our never there, today when i needed to talk to them they were going somewhere or just wanted to "shut up" in her words. I am in my room, lock down from my mom who told me to stay in my room and not come out, i have been here or about 2 days she has been giving me food and everything but the only way i can get out of my room is to use the washroom.I AM IN LOCK DOWN!

I have no internet access and i am mad, i am getting annoyed and bored out of my life! My classmates have returned from there trip to camp and i am stuck in this room wanting to talk to my friends but they are busy. =[ I am not mad at them..i just wanted someone to talk to ..which would be nice. BUT LATER MY FRIENDS CALLED AND AND LATER SHE WENT TO SLEEP. =]

I got some new shoes, i got some "Nike" and they are very nice in my eyes. They have a soft blue check mark with soft blue writing, most of the shoe is in black and white. (As i type i can hear this crazy lady yelling)
I am getting very tired because of this massive heat. My friends had told me that there has been a lot of problems in camp, like DRAMA! I really want to here it, one piece of drama is about me, and I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

I have not been searching the internet, checking on Facebook for notifcations or looking at Youtube for some new smashing video's. (I still here that crazy lady yelling)

It is the weekend and i am bored out of my life, praying i  will get back my internet. I have school on Monday and i don't want to go but i'll see my friends again.

OH my friends want to meet up on Sunday to talk and everything..but i don't think if i can meet up.

SO I AM GONNA END THIS!

BYE! =]