Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hallo, sorry 'bout the one sentence post, but I was finishing my history project and stuff. We finished it and it's good.  :D

Oh By the Way, this is my friend on here.
She hacked my account.
because I cool like That.  >:]

OK so anyways tomorrow me and Nellana have Pizza lunch tomorrow... and some quiz that's like EQAO BUT FOR GRADE 8'S which does not count for our marks . YAYAYA. ( EQAO, is a testing of your stupdity once in a couple of years)

So for Pizza lunch Nellana ordered Peperoni and so did I.
>:D
Here's what she would say if she was typing this right now.
PRINCE OF PERSIA IS DA BOMB
HAHAHAHA

Well today, i had a french quiz and i think i did bad on, i also had a math quiz which i think i did okay on! Which is weird.

WELL, ANYWAY~

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]