Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey guys, It's Nellana! I am just watching some T.V. and listening to music from "Shakria" and "Nelly" and etc. I am kind of bored, i am on the phone with my Friend Rebbecca and we are just chatting about random stuff. She also has a blog too called "Not That". =] I am also on my laptop chatting with my Friends and thinking about my history project that due's soon.

My mom is having some tea, my father is sleeping and my brother is on the computer just like me. I am getting very tired. OH and sorry how my posts are very short, but I thought that my viewers were into the "short and sweet" type of deal.

If tomorrow's post turns out to be short sorry, i am probably just busy doing something else or something just came up. =]

I hope you guys have a great day, because here it's warm and sunny now, and weather is turning out to be good right now, but there is still off and on rain. I think this week will be okay. =]

And to add more details into my grad dress, it's magenta, it has a diamond center, it wasn't that expensive, very simple not to flashy and big.

I am trying to write alot of details into my day really.

SO YEA...

comment
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]