Monday, April 18, 2011

I got in big trouble with my teacher just like last year.. : / I was caught swearing , yea it has turned into a bad habit now.  So I was talking to my my friend but later he got annoying and getting me really bad and a bad word just slipped right out! (oops)   later he started to talk to me, and yell and he yelled at my friend and people started to be rude to me! and yea!!!! but he let it slide ~ THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!

OH YEA, I DON'T LIKE HIM, not because he got my in trouble because i never liked him!

so..anyway it's cold outside, my friend is going on a trip right now to someone fancy country! hope she bring me back something!!

well...I am watching T.V. and listening to some old music but whatever, I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL.....


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]