Friday, April 15, 2011

I am VERY mad today because people are saying things about me that are not true, they think I went behind there backs and started saying trash..which i didn't.  People gotta get there facts straight, it gets me so mad!!!!!  I am tried of the same people always thinking they know the Truth about everything..thinking they know what people are saying which they really twist up the words and change the names...YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE...well anyway =]

Today sucked! I am drinking some juice and just came back from school and the weather looks good..
I have no homework..but i gotta go shopping really soon.  I am chatting with my friends saying bye before i leave.. so yea

BYE! =]

OH YEA... well i am tired of hearing the same things, and tomorrow maybe easier for me! Tomorrow my Friends may come over which will be nice! SO yea

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)         (WROTE ALOT TODAY)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT & FOLLOW! =]