Tuesday, May 31, 2011

EMAIL FROM OPRAH WINFREY!

So today i am supposed to be at school going on our graduation trip to camp, but my mom said no which is not a big deal to me so yea, but i am going to the grad dinner they have planned.

My class and the rest of the grade 8's will be back on Friday afternoon so i am staying home until they come back, but i will be going to school on Monday because they will come back at 5:00pm and school is over by 3:30pm and after the weekend come's and i'll be back on school on MONDAY!!!

OH YEA! I am getting some shoes tomorrow because i didn't go on my trip and my mom felt bad, so we are going to sport check and getting me some fancy shoes, the brand i want it "Nike" or "Converse".

ALSO! OH MY GOD, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM OPRAH WINFREY!

On her last show she gave out her email address ( Oprah@Oprah.com ) i emailed her saying how i thought her show was amazing saying how she is such a amazing inspiration to me,etc.

she emailed me back saying;



Got your email.
Thank you for watching the finale.  I could feel your beating hearts, along with mine, through the TV screen.
I'm off to take a little rest, and then I'll get busy working on OWN.

Take care of yourself.

I'll write soon,
Oprah







I was very HAPPY, i never thought she would reply! Or maybe it was people who she had hired?!?! I don't know but at least i got one! 
You guys should email her too, i got my reply in like two or three days, but you should be getting a reply back even if it is not in my timeline i had wrote before.


WELL anyway....


BYE!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER =]


(IT HAS BEEN GETTING REALLY HOT HERE IN CANADA) =]