Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today, I am supposed to be working on this French project that me and my friend are supposed to write a little picture book about anything and then we have to present our book in front of a grade 4 class, which is worth a lot of our marks. So we are working on our project.

I have track and field tomorrow and I don't want to run or do anything like that, so yea hoping i don't have to do this.

I am going to make a math journal. A note book full of information about math like formulas, and whatever.
So i am going to make one because i always forget what i am supposed to remember.

SO..YEA my class is going on a big trip on may 30th, we are going camping for 4 days and 3 nights, and i am  NOT going because i am not a big fan of camping and so is my other friend, he is not coming either. BUT since we are not going me and my friend, my teacher Mr. MC Lennon is giving us a project for me and my friend to do. But me and my friend are not coming to school, if the rest of my class is having a break i get one to..and my friend. =]

ANYWAY.......

GOTTA WORK!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]