Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prisoner of Love 

Written By: Praveen  |  Category: Love 




just another random thought,


prisoner of love
sitting in the silence
of my disturbed thoughts,
i refused to think about it;
i closed my eyes,
tried to shut it tight,
carried everywhere by the wind,
it seemed so real and so true;
gazing deeply into the pool of water,
i see my face staring back in
amazement and in wonder
at the emotions that i am overcome with;
drawing me closer and closer,
stirred by the depth of passion,
torn between the life that is
and the life that will be, i struggle;
trying to find a solution,
i try to claw my way out,
i try to fight the feelings
and all the emotions i have been overcome with;
sitting in the dark,
thinking of you,
wishing you were here,
realizing i am a prisoner of love,
a prisoner of your love;