Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have a music project where i have to chose a song and make a music video with me and my group singing the song, and make an interview too.

I had a pizza lunch, it was so much fun i had 3 slices of pizza a juice box and one YUMMY cookie. People who made it into track are going to Brichmount, a lot of my classmates are going to the next round.

IT'S MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY YAAAY! I LOVE YOU! <3

I was supposed to have a math quiz but i has been moved to Tuesday! We have a Friday off because it's a P.A. DAY and Monday off because it's Victoria Day!!!!!!!!!! I have been dealing with a lot of people talking about my best friends, and it's not cool. I have been getting looks from my teacher because he is saying how i am "changing" , which i am not!

I have been going to the store with my friends and buying some treats! YUM

I have been hanging out with my friends more now, which is nice. One of my friends has a dog and i am not a big fan of dogs..but ever since i been hanging out with her more and more, i have started to like her dogs. SO THANKS BECCA!!!! I also made a rude comment and i am SO SORRY! AND I HOPE SHE FORGIVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[

WELL, anyway .....

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! =]